What to do if I am 20 and was arrested for trying to access a over 21 club with someone else’s ID?

I was charged with presenting false ID to enter and use of ID of another. I have never been arrested, therefore I am looking for some advice before I go to court.

Asked on June 30, 2014 under Criminal Law, Arizona


FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 6 years ago | Contributor

The best thing that you can do given the situation that you are in for presenting false identification is to consult with a criminal defense attorney in the locality where you were arrested. You do not want to represent yourself in the matter in a criminal court. Such an attorney can be found on attorneypages.com.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although AttorneyPages.com has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.