How to get a felony pardoned or expunged?

A few years back I received a felony for delivery of a controlled substance. I now live in Nevada and it is making it near impossible for me to get a job. I was a kid in college when it happened. This is no longer a part of my lifestyle. How can I go about possibly getting this expunged or pardoned?

Asked on February 25, 2012 under Criminal Law, Nevada


IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.