How doI get my ex-landlord to sign a satisfaction?

I had a landlord take me to court after he broke the lease for more rent. Of course he lost but I still was told to pay half the water bill. I paid it but it’s on my credit as not paid because he did not sign the satisfaction and now he refuses to go sign it.

Asked on February 29, 2012 under Real Estate Law, Pennsylvania


IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.