Auto Accident.Multiple herniated discs in lumbar/thorasic area. Part’ly blind in eye caused by exploding airbag.All injuries permanent. How much $?

Asked on June 13, 2009 under Accident Law, California


J.M.A., Member in Good Standing of the Connecticut Bar / FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney

Answered 11 years ago | Contributor

Without know more details from you it is hard to answer this questions.  For instance, what is the extent of the juries you describe?  Did you go t the hospital?  What are the damages to your car?  You need to see a doctor to tell you the permenant injuries if any you suffered.  Until a doctor has indicated that you have reached maximum medical improvement then you are not in a position to settle the suit.  I suggest hiring a lawyer who can help you set up your claim and get you compensation and ensure that you see the right doctors.  You should not try to deal with this on your own if you want to maximize the money you can get.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Answer(s) provided above are for general information only. The attorney providing the answer was not serving as the attorney for the person submitting the question or in any attorney-client relationship with such person. Laws may vary from state to state, and sometimes change. Tiny variations in the facts, or a fact not set forth in a question, often can change a legal outcome or an attorney's conclusion. Although has verified the attorney was admitted to practice law in at least one jurisdiction, he or she may not be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction referred to in the question, nor is he or she necessarily experienced in the area of the law involved. Unlike the information in the Answer(s) above, upon which you should NOT rely, for personal advice you can rely upon we suggest you retain an attorney to represent you.